Thursday, March 30, 2006

I got you babe

Not a lot going on here, except that the baby arrived safe and well.

For anyone who doesn't know already, midwives are wonderful. If I didn't have a job already, then I think the whole experience would have persuaded me that I wanted to become a midwife. Well, maybe - a male midwife isn't quite the thing is it, it would be a bit weird. Ah well, I do have a job, so it's back to computers. It has to be said that by comparison, giving birth to software feels a bit flat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow! Congratulations. I haven't been by for a while, but there are big things going on at your place. You're off to the best adventure of your life!

7:01 am  
Blogger Cheryl said...

And I should say the second part of the best adventure of your life (since #1 has gotten you off to a good start already).

7:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home